Shake & Shot Rubber Masks - Soothing Shot
The DR. JART+ Shake & Shot Rubber Mask is a set of fun, DIY rubbery modeling masks that treat the skin with potent actives to smooth for a healthy, dewy-looking complexion. The mask set uses the same "rubber mask" technique found in high-end Korean spas to achieve equivalent high-performance results— all in the comfort of your own room!
Shake & Shot Rubber Soothing Mask: Calms and repairs the complexion. The Soothing Mask ampoule contains Vitamin K3 (menadione) and a soothing botanical complex to calm irritated skin. Just shake it up and give sensitive skin a soothing shot.
How to use:
- Open and remove the spatula from the lid.
- Combine both STEP 01 Super Booster and STEP 02 Liquid Ampoule in the cup.
- Close the lid, cover the hole with your ﬁnger, and shake well until fully mixed.
- Using the spatula, apply an even layer on your face within two to three minutes (avoiding the eyes and mouth).
- Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Starting from the edges, gently peel off the mask.
- Remove any excess with a damp cotton cloth or pad.
- Follow with your skincare routine.
STEP 1 Super Booster:
Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-8 Glyceryl Isostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Trihydroxystearin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Algin, Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, Calcium Sulfate.
STEP 2 Soothing Liquid Ampoule:
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Psidium Guajava Leaf Extract, Guaiazulene, Menadione, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Coptis Japonica Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-10, Diisostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Extra care tips:Although all products go through rigorous research, results and reactions may differ for individuals. Please carefully examine the ingredients to see if they are right for you. Always patch test and discontinue use if you experience abnormal reactions. Contact us if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org