Goodal Moist Synergy Mask Duo (Peeling x Moisturising)
Treat your skin to the ultimate treatment with this Peeling and Moisturising duo kit.
- The melting gentle exfoliating balm melts away dead skin cells, smoothing out the texture of skin covered in dead skin cells
- The sleeping mask fills the skin with moisture, where the waste has been cleared out
- The naturally-extracted apple extract and smooth melting gommage-type balm help make the skin soft and smooth
How to use:
- Evenly spread the peeling mask over a clean face and gently massage, so that dead skin cells can be expelled from the pores. Rinse with water.
- Apply toner before taking some of the sleeping mask then gently spread it across the face, allowing it to nourish the skin
1 STEP(PEELING) : Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Polyethylene, C13-15 Alkane, PEG-10 Isostearate, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Diisostearyl Malate, Polybutene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lactic Acid, Water, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance(Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
2 STEP(MOISTURIZING) : Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Diglycerin, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, PEG-240/HDI Copolymer Bis-Decyltetradeceth-20 Ether, Hydroxyacetophenone, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Tromethamine, Panthenol, Potassium Laurate, Tocopherol, Madecassoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA
Extra care tips:Although all products go through rigorous research, results and reactions may differ for individuals. Please carefully examine the ingredients to see if they are right for you. Always patch test and discontinue use if you experience abnormal reactions. Contact us if you have any questions at email@example.com