All Clean balm
The Heimish All Clean Balm is a sherbet-type oil cleanser infused with natural botanical ingredients that provide thorough cleansing of makeup and sunscreen. The solid balm transforms into an oil cleanser on the skin and becomes milky while rinsing.
The formula includes :
- Shea Butter that will moisturise the skin and improve skin elasticity
- Citrus Herb Oil for a relaxation and calming effect
- Coconut Fruit Extract for a skin conditioning and softening effect
- White Flower Complex for skin balancing and skin tone improvement.
This product is free of parabens, artificial fragrances, and artificial colorants, so it is great for all skin types including sensitive types.
How to use:
- Scoop out a small amount and massage into your dry face.
- Wet your hands with lukewarm water and gently massage into skin
- Rinse off with water, and continue on with your skincare routine
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Polyethylene, PEG-8 Isostearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Citric Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium, Graveolens Flower Oil, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Juniperus Mexicana Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Boswellia Carterii Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Water, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Rose Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Freesia Refracta Extract, Iris Versicolor Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract, Lilium Tigrinum Extract, Narcissus Pseudo-Narcissus (Daffodil) Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Extra care tips:
Although all products go through rigorous research, results and reactions may differ for individuals. Please carefully examine the ingredients to see if they are right for you. Always patch test and discontinue use if you experience abnormal reactions. Contact us if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org